Friday, December 26, 2014

It's a New Year! Setting Goals for 2015

I'm joining Stephanie from Mrs. D's Corner in setting some goals for 2015.

It's hard to believe we're about to say goodbye to 2014.  It was a year of ups and downs: watching family members struggle through illness and injury; welcoming a new great-niece; saying goodbye to a difficult class and a challenging school year; becoming a part of a fantastic grade level team and beginning a new, much better school year; and watching my TPT store grow.

I'm excited about the year to come. I'm looking forward to visiting my family in Florida and Tennessee. I'm also planning to take part in another NCCAT seminar offered by my state. I want to continue to grow my Teachers Pay Teachers store and I hope to plan a trip to this year's TPT Conference in Las Vegas to learn from more experienced sellers.  Like last year, one of my goals for the coming year is to blog more often.  I find it difficult to fit blogging into my schedule while I am teaching, so I've decided to start by picking one day a week to blog.  Once I'm successful at that, I'll see if I can add another blogging day.

Here are my goals for 2015:


What are your goals for this year?  Feel free to share below, or link up your own blog at Mrs. D's Corner.

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. One of my goals was to blog more too! It's so hard to find the time during the week. I linked up too - feel free to check it out!
    http://www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete